Join a dynamic and professional team
Educational Facilitator-Young Workshop InfoTech Franco: 8-18 years old
Goal of the post
Under the administrative supervision of the Campus Director and the functional supervision of the Executive Director, he or she develops and facilitates technology information activities for participants aged 8-18 at the immersive virtual campus-MCE.
- Plan and lead workshops in information technology (coding, digital security… etc.
- Provide participants with all relevant information about the program, including, but not related, a description, expectations and attendance requirements;
- Participate in the development of the teaching guide for the workshop;
- Ensure that you meet the administrative requirements of the program and the regulations of Epelle-Me Canada;
- Support with the guided tours organized by Epelle-Me Canada to promote the immersive virtual campus;
- Promote the immersive virtual campus in its extensive network
- Communicate, if necessary or in case of emergency, with workshop participants for any changes;
- Communicate as needed or in case of emergency, with the Directorate General for any changes;
- Participate in training sessions;
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Directorate General
We are looking for someone dedicated to community causes and comfortable in an educational and school environment with the following specific qualities:
- Have graduated from a teaching program or not
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience in the world of education; (school environment or any other educational organization) or in the field of information technology (an asset);
- Very good sense of leadership, virtual event organization and project management;
- Mastery of computer tools and applications relevant to its functions: Google drive, Office Suite (or any other administrative software), zoom, teams, meet;
- Mastery or is familiar with the immersive virtual world (3D) (an asset),
- The ability to easily learn new technological tools,
- Bilingual (French and English) – French as the first language would be an important asset
- Autonomous in the performance of his duties, with an easy sense of communication and an open mind;
- Able to work under pressure, in a team and in an unattended environment;
- Able to provide volunteer organizational services.
- Remuneration: competitive according to qualification and experience;
- Creation of a vast network (communities, organizations… etc.);
- Reimbursement of transportation and other approved expenses for projects and activities.
Condition of work
- Variable and flexible schedule: (1h / week, (15 workshops: September 2021-January 2022) or (15 workshops February 2022-June 2022)
- Workplace: Online, Immersive Virtual Campus (3D) – ECM, zoom, teams, meet,
If you are interested, please send your curriculum vitae no later than August 27, 2021 by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org – Only selected candidates will be contacted – a written and practical test may be administered.