Join a dynamic and professional team
Educational Facilitator-Workshop Young Franco Leader 8-18 years old
Goal of the post
Under the administrative supervision of the Campus Director and the functional supervision of the Executive Director, he or she develops and facilitates leadership activities for participants aged 8 to 18 at the immersive virtual campus-CME.
- Plan and lead a youth leadership program based on John Maxwell's I CHOOSE model and/or any other youth leadership resources;
- Provide participants with all relevant information about the program, including description, expectations and attendance requirements;
- Ensure that you meet the administrative requirements of the program and the regulations of Epelle-Me Canada;
- Support with the guided tours organized by Epelle-Me Canada to promote the immersive virtual campus;
- Promote the immersive virtual campus in its extensive network
- Communicate as needed or in an emergency, with workshop participants for any changes;
- Communicate as needed or in case of emergency, with the Directorate General for any changes;
- Participate in training sessions;
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Directorate General
We are looking for someone who is dedicated to community causes and comfortable in an educational and school environment with the following specific qualities.
- Having graduated from a teaching program;
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in the world of education; (school environment or any other educational organization);
- Very good sense of leadership, mentoring (coach certified an asset), virtual event organization and project management
- Mastery of computer tools and applications relevant to its functions: Google drive, Suite Office (or any other administrative software);
- Mastery or is familiar with the immersive virtual world (3D), (an asset),
- The ability to easily learn new technological tools,
- Bilingual (French and English) – French as the first language would be an important asset
- Autonomous in the performance of his duties, with an easy sense of communication and an open mind;
- Able to work under pressure, as a team and in an unsupervised environment
- Able to provide volunteer organizational services
- Compensation: competitive based on qualification and experience;
- Creating a broad networking (communities, organizations… etc.);
- Reimbursement of transportation and other approved expenses for projects and activities.
Condition of work
- Schedule: variable and flexible
- Workplace: Online, Immersive Virtual Campus (3D) – EMC
If you are interested, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org by October 15, 2020 – Only selected candidates will be contacted – a written and practical test could be administered.